In Southern Texas, summers can be extremely hot and long and if your AC unit is getting old or breaking down often, this could be a good time to think about replacement. In fact, it may not cost as much as you think to enjoy a brand new air conditioning and heating system today.
Why Not Just Keeping Fixing the Old Unit?
If you are having frequent breakdowns, it usually means the system is at the end of its lifecycle. You could prolong its life by fixing it but keeping an old AC unit can result in these problems:
- Repairs will get more expensive and frequent.
- You and your family may not be comfortable.
- In hot weather, heating and cooling companies are very busy and it could be days before you get service for repairs.
- A tired old air conditioning and heating system may use a great deal of energy.
The Benefits of Replacement
If you would like to find out how much a new HVAC unit costs, you only need to contact a trusted and reputable heating and cooling service. The technician comes to your home to talk to you about your needs. There is no obligation for this service and estimates are free. Here are some of the benefits:
- Lower energy bills – new air conditioning and heating systems are highly efficient and your electric bills should be less each month.
- Greater comfort – a new system will not have to work hard to keep every room at the maximum comfort level.
- Peace of mind – new HVAC systems come with excellent guarantees and they provide years of trouble-free service.
Your heating and cooling technician will help you choose the right size unit for your home and help you explore all the options for maximum efficiency.