When the summer months come in, an air conditioner provides welcome relief from the onslaught of heat. While the average lifespan of an air conditioner is around fifteen years, problems can begin to develop before this time, diminishing the performance of the system. When homeowners are experiencing repair issues with their Air Conditioning in New Haven IN, it is important they call the professionals for repair. Prompt repairs will keep a system operating at its prime and prevent ongoing damage that can cause a complete breakdown.
It is imperative homeowners are able to recognize the signs of problems with their air conditioner:
* One of the most obvious signs is a lack of cool air coming out of the vents, even when the system is on its highest power setting. In some cases, this means the system lines have become frozen due to a lack of coolant. It is imperative the system is shut down and repairs are sought before operation.
* Strange noises are common when parts are failing or broken. Loose parts will cause rattling sounds during operation. Anytime a homeowner notices a change in the operation sounds, it is important they have their system checked for problems.
* Weak airflow is another common problem with Air Conditioning in New Haven IN. This is a sure sign of a failing compressor that needs to be replaced. It can also signal a problem with a home’s ductwork.
* Thermostats sometimes fail and can make it seem as if an air conditioning unit is having problems in operation. A sign of thermostat problems is one part of the home feeling overly cold and others feeling overly warm. Thermostat failure can also cause frequent cycling.
* Moisture around a unit or leaks is not normal. If the coolant is leaking, this is a serious issue that needs to be immediately repaired. Water leaks could indicate drain line problems that are fairly easy to fix.
If you are experiencing any of these problems with your air conditioner, Click Here and Visit the website. They are the professionals you can rely on to ensure your air conditioner is properly repaired. Call them today for your service call.