A heat pump can help to keep a home nice and warm during the cold months. On average, a heat pump will last around fifteen years, but problems can begin to develop sooner than that. When issues begin to arise, a homeowner needs to know what to look for so they will know when they need Heat Pump Services in Mount Vernon WA.
Signs of Heat Pump Problems
There are many signs that can begin to occur when a heat pump is not operating as it should be. Ignoring the warning signs will only lead to further breakdowns and the destruction of the system. If any of the following signs are noticed, the homeowner needs to call in the professionals for Heat Pump Services in Mount Vernon WA.
* The older a system, the more likely it is to break down. If a system is reaching the end of its lifespan, it may be wise for the homeowner to start considering a replacement. Homeowners should not wait too long to find a replacement or they could end up without heat.
* Excessive noise coming from a heat pump means there are repair issues that need to be addressed. Continuing to operate a system when there are strange noises could cause further damage.
* Homeowners who notice higher energy costs may want to have their heat pump checked for signs of repair issues. If the energy costs suddenly go up without warning, the heat pump could be to blame.
* Short-cycling is a common repair issue and it needs to be addressed right away. Short-cycling could cause higher energy costs and over-heating. A system that is short-cycling cannot heat a home effectively.
* Strange smells should alert a homeowner of problems with their heat pump. Burning smells and other odd aromas are not normal and should not be ignored.
Call For Service
If your heat pump is exhibiting any of the above signs, visit to learn more about their repair services. If you would like to schedule your service appointment, call the office right away. They will be happy to get you scheduled and answer any questions about their services.
Visit our Facebook profile for more information